Thousands of businesses in Singapore have leveraged the power of highly targeted Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing to maximize their marketing returns. Have you?
Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing is also called paid search or paid placement. PPC is a revolutionary internet marketing method that is gaining a strong foothold in the marketing and advertising industry globally and in Singapore in recent years. ClickMedia offers PPC Singapore consulting services to help you leverage on this powerful marketing strategy.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising has a number of distinct advantages over the more traditional online advertising media like banner ads, and even offline advertising mediums like radio and TV. Here's why:
- Immediacy - Your ads can appear on the first page of the search engine within 15 minutes.
- Cost Effective - Cost is incurred only when your ad is clicked on and someone visits your site. This is a big departure from traditional media where the ad is paid for whether it is viewed or not.
- Wide-Exposure - Eight out of ten web sessions begin with a search at a search engine. Pay-per-click advertising guarantees your ads are displayed when prospects search for your product or service.
- Relevant - Your ads only show up for keywords specified. In addition, you can even specify the countries you wish to display your ads. This reduces increased ad relevancy and effectiveness.
- Controllable - You can control how much you bid on each key word and limit how much you spend on your ad budget each day. You can ramp up, ramp down, turn on or turn off campaigns at a moment’s notice. You have tight control over budgetary spend and it allows you to tie in your PPC campaign spending with other marketing activities.
- Measurable -Your pay-per-click campaigns can be assessed via reports on a regular basis ensuring that the cost of acquiring a client does not exceed your pre-set limits.
- Higher Conversion - PPC ads enjoy higher conversion rates compared to other advertising mediums because a PPC ad is displayed only when a relevant keyword is searched for.
Check out this guide below to help you evaluate a Google Adwords Third Party Partner:
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is a very powerful online strategy used to achieve high rankings of web pages in search engines for relevant search terms with the aim of driving targeted online visitors to a website. Websites that are search engine optimized will rank high in organic search results which are placed on the left hand side in Search Engine Results Pages (SERP).
A successful SEO campaign will allow a website to position itself to achieve maximum search engine ranking and visibility. It will allow website owners to reach out to a new group of online visitors, internationally.
A properly executed SEO campaign will result in attracting not only targeted traffic, but also long-term sustainable traffic to a website from search engines all without having to pay the search engines for the web traffic generated.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Increase targeted traffic to your web site.
- Increase your company's presence on the internet.
- Wider exposure to attract visitors from all over the world.
- Higher volume of sales from your website.
- And a high return on investment.
Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Methodology
"It is crazy for an SEO company to say that they guarantee page ranking. If they do guarantee, they most likely target keywords that has low competition and low search volume."
What makes Google the most powerful search engine is the dynamic nature of it evolving on a day to day basis. Due to this dynamic nature and according to Google themselves, they have over 200 algorithims that goes into determining if your website is up to their standard, hence it is impossible to reverse engineer exactly what are the factors that goes into SEO. and even crazier if someone says that they guarantee ranking on the 1st page of SERP. So when someone does say they guarantee ranking is most probably because there is no competition and no search volume.
We believe that the most logical mannar that we can approach SEO is to take into account the competitive landscape and also making sure we follow the basic factors that Google themselves is telling us to follow,. This will in the end give us the highest probability of ranking well in the search engine.
As much as SEO is like an Art, it also has a Scientific nature to it. Thus the logic we follow is quite intuitive. First of all let us make sure we cover the Scientific nature of it. The website results produced by Google based on the relevant keyward has to have certain factors that goes into why they are ranked as the top 30 results. Taking those 30 results and analysing the various SEO factors (e.g Keyword density, content density, inbound links etc) and coming out with a range will give you a good guage of the competitive landscape. This will ensure you cover the scientific nature of SEO.
The next part will be the content itself, that will cover the artistic part of SEO, which comes down to writing good and relevant content, yet taking into account the SEO factors producded by the analysis of the competitive landscape.
Hence the initial work of SEO requires much analysis and due diligence before even coming out with a good strategy that incorporates the demographics of your target audience that you are trying to sell your products and services to.
How We Can Help You?
Our typical SEO engagement workflow on how we can help you
- Help you analyse the competitive landscape of your target market.
- Create a list of keywords relevant to your target market.
- Create a site infrastructure that is relevant to the keywords that you approve.
- Create an SEO Action Plan to help you in the long run.
- Moniter the movement of the webpages with respect to the relevant keywords that we are optimising for.